Wednesday 9 September 2020

(Topic:-Mobile Phones)IELTS Speaking PART-1 Question & Answer

 








IELTS Speaking PART-1 Question & Answer(Mobile Phones)


Note: In the first part, a candidate is asked a variety of personal questions. In light of this fact, suggested answers should be modified to meet your own personal circumstances.



Mobile Phones

1)   Do you have a mobile phone/a cell phone? What do you use it for? Is your cell phone important for you in your daily life?

Yes, I have a mobile phone, and I cannot imagine life without my mobile phone. I use it to send messages or call my family and my friends. Sometimes, I also use a mobile phone to get on the Internet.

 

2)   When do you use it? How often do you use it?

Whenever I have something to discuss with my family or friends, I will use the mobile phone. Or when I want to search for some information, I will get on the Internet by mobile phone.

or

I use it every day, and I cannot imagine a life without a mobile phone, I may not lead a normal life with it.

 

3)   When did you get your first mobile phone?

In middle school, I got my first mobile phone as a birthday present. It's a Nokia, so I have developed a great love for the brand Nokia, and that's why I still use Nokia now. I think Nokia can type messages very fast.


4)   Is there anything you dislike about using cell phones?

Not really. I think I dislike about using cell phones only when it occupies a lot of my time, and I don’t have enough time to finish important and urgent things. I don’t use it so often now.


5)   Do you think you will continue using your mobile phone in the future?

Of course, I will continue using mobile phones in the future, because I cannot leave a mobile phone and lead a normal life. But maybe one day I will change my Nokia for the iPhone since it's so popular nowadays.

 

6)   Do people in your country like using a mobile phone?

In fact, the mobile phone has become a necessity in people's daily life. Young people are especially fond of using a mobile phones. We don't only use it as a means of communication, but also as an entertainment tool and a daily companion.

 

7)   Have you ever had any problems using your mobile phone when traveling?

Yes. The signals are not always good when traveling, especially when I am on fast-moving vehicles or in mountainous areas.

 

8)   How do you think mobile phones will develop (or)change in the future?

If you ask me, I would say that some mobile phones will become as small as an earphone jack so as to be easily portable. And the rest may be of a notebook size to provide convenient uses in processing documents and photos.

 

9) How has your mobile phone changed your life?

My basic mobile phone was it enough to change my life. It kept me connected with my family all the time, but my iPhone is a smartphone and is much more than a phone for mere connectivity. I can check my emails on my phone. I can surf the net on my phone. I can play games on my phone. I can do the calculations on my phone. I can do so many other things on my phone.


10) Can you describe your mobile phone?

I have an iPhone 13 pro.it is in space grey color.it is rectangular in shape.it has 512GB of storage so it’s like a small mini-computer in my hand.it has a 24-megapixel camera. 

0 comments: