Tuesday 8 September 2020

(Topic:-Being busy)IELTS Speaking PART-1 Question & Answer

 




IELTS Speaking PART-1 Question & Answer(Being busy)


Note: In the first part, a candidate is asked a variety of personal questions. In light of this fact, suggested answers should be modified to meet your own personal circumstances.



Being busy


1)    Are you busy recently?

           Yes, I am. I’ve been preparing for the test, and I am on training for a driving license. I have a training lesson once in three days and have to get up at 6 o’clock so that I can have more time to practice in the morning when it’s not so hot. I feel exhausted after staying in the car for three hours.

 

2)    Are you busy recently? (If not) When was the last time you were busy?

           No, I am free recently. I had a busy autumn holiday when I signed for a driving license. I had a training lesson every other day and had to get up at 6 o’clock so that I could have more time to practice in the morning when it’s not so hot. I felt exhausted after staying in the car for three hours.

 

3)    Do you like being busy?/ Do you prefer to be busy or to be free?

           Yes, I like being busy. Sometimes I feel lost when I am free at home. Many of my friends prefer to relax at home, and they enjoy sleeping or watching TV for the whole day, which is impossible for me. I'd rather do some laundry or go to the gym to do some exercise.

 

4)    Was there a time when you felt stressed out (or under pressure) because of a busy schedule?

           There was once I felt stressed out, and it was about years ago, which was still impressive. That day I had to take a certification test which I signed up months ago, however, unexpectedly I received a phone call telling me to go for a job interview in the afternoon. It took about two hours for me to get the interview after I finished my test. I was nervous about taking exams or going interview, and I had to confront both on that day, which was really a tough day for me.

 

5)    Have you experienced stress at work?

           Yes, I have. There were times when I had to finish difficult projects, and it’s stressful when I had not done well as planned while the deadline was coming. Thanks to the advice of my colleagues, I made it. I did feel terrible on times like that, but I appreciated the suffering, for no pain, no gain.

 

6)    How do you handle stress?

            I prefer to get rid of stress by singing or doing exercise. I used to call up my friends and sang songs in KTV, though I am not good at singing. We sometimes lost ourselves in singing until we were hoarse. When the weather is fine, I prefer to go hiking or cycling to get myself exhausted. Then I can get sound sleep to get myself refreshed.

 

7)    Do you think you will be busy in the next few years?/ Do you think you will be busier in the future than you are now?

            Yes, I think so. Firstly, I need to learn as much as I could, so that I won't fall behind others. At the same time, I will spare some time to be with friends and some time to accompany my family. Life with family and friends around is more enjoyable.

 


0 comments: