Friday 11 September 2020

(Topic:-Major)IELTS Speaking PART-1 Question & Answer



 IELTS Speaking PART-1 Question & Answer(Major)



Note: In the first part, a candidate is asked a variety of personal questions. In light of this fact, suggested answers should be modified to meet your own personal circumstances.



Major

1)   What's your major?

I major in preschool education. I'm in the third year, and I look forward to the internship when I will work in a kindergarten in the fourth year.

 

2)   Do you like your major?/ Are you interested in your major? Why?

Yes, I do. I believe preschool education is meaningful. Thanks to the teachers teaching me in kindergarten, I had an enjoyable childhood. I learned to sing, dance, and painting. I had a lot of playmates, many of whom are still my friends. So I want to learn to be a teacher like them.

 

3)   Why did you choose your major?

I chose my major for it’s my dream to be a kind teacher. I want to be qualified to be a good teacher, so I can take up teaching kids, who are innocent and creative.

 

4)   Is there anything interesting in your major?

Firstly, some of our lessons are interesting. We have art lessons, of course, we are not taught to be actors, in which we learn some basic skills, such as drawing and dancing. In this way, we will be able to make our class more attractive to children in the future. Then the internship when we assist teaching work in schools is the most exciting part of our major, and that’s also the beginning of our practical study.

 

5)   The advantages and disadvantages of your major.

Nowadays, people pay more attention to preschool education, and parents are eager to send their children to a high-quality kindergarten. Therefore, the obvious advantage is that students of the major will not have much difficulty in finding a job. However, except for teaching in kindergartens, we have limited choices of doing something else, that’s why not so many students are willing to take the major.

 

6)   Will you take up a job relating to your major?

Yes, of course. I am striving to be an excellent teacher. I will work hard to get the certificate, with which I will be eligible to teach in a kindergarten. I am enthusiastic and hopeful. Although years later, I might get tired of teaching someday in the future, I will never regret what I choose to do.

 

7)   When is the best time in a day for you to study?

The best time for me to study is in the morning. I prefer to recite books for an hour before having my first class at eight fifty. I have seven-hour sleeping every day. After a sound sleep the night forward, I am refreshed and my mind is clear. It’s the best time when I can study efficiently.

0 comments: