Wednesday 2 September 2020

(Topic:-House/Flat/Apartment)IELTS Speaking PART-1 Question & Answer








IELTS Speaking PART-1 Question & Answer(House/Flat/Apartment)


Note: In the first part, a candidate is asked a variety of personal questions. In light of this fact, suggested answers should be modified to meet your own personal circumstances.



House/Flat/Apartment

1)   Do you live in a house or a flat?

I live in a flat in a 25-story apartment building with my family. I enjoy my life there because all facilities and services are available within walking distance, which means I can easily grab anything I need in just a few minutes.

 

2)   Do you prefer to live in a house or a flat?

I would like to live in a house like the one my family has in the countryside. There is much space in the three-story home where my parents, my brother, and my grandma live. We have a garden backyard where we plant many flowers, which are my favorite. However, it's impossible to enjoy that while living in a flat.

 

3)   Why do you like your home?

I like my home there is my family. There is no comfortable place as a home. My family at home gives me comfort, making me feel safe.

 

4)   Which room you like best at your home?

I like my study best. I spent a lot of time in the study where there is a full shelf of books. I like reading, especially novels. Each year I received books as gifts from my relatives. I used to invite my friends to study with me in the room, and we often lost ourselves in reading books there.

Or

My favorite room is my own room because I’ve decorated it according to my taste.

 

5)   What have you done to your room to make it look nice?

I keep my room spic and span. The walls are painted light pink because it is my favorite color. There are floral curtains.

6)   Do you have a plan to move to a new house/ flat in the future?

I have been living alone in the flat, and I seldom have time to go back home. In the future, I hope to buy a flat in the city in the following two or three years if possible. Though I prefer to have my own house, I cannot afford the high house price.

 

7)   What do you think can be added to your flat?

Maybe a dancing room that has lots of mirrors, because in that way, my mother and I can practice dancing in our spare time at home, and we don't need to go to the fitness club.

8)  Which the room does your family spend most of the time in?

My family spends most time in the living room. We have our meals there. We watch TV together and also entertain informal guests in that room.

 

9)   What do you usually do in your house/flat/room?

I do many things in my house. I spend time with my parents, eat there, sleep there, Study there, and entertaining guests at my home.

 

10)  Are the transport facilities at your home very good?

Yes, the transport facilities at my house are very good. The bus service is ready frequent, and the railway station is also very near.

0 comments: